Is that even a word? Who cares… You get the picture, right?
WINTER IS WRAPPING–UP!
This is the time of year when the layers come off and your face and hair get more of the attention. So, here are a list of products that will help you shine all the way through summer!
Two things that are a must as temperatures increase: An upgraded moisturizer w/SPF and an exfoliant. An exfoliant helps to keep the extra oil your body produces in warmer climates at bay, and the upgrade in SPF reduces your doctor’s visits!
**See more here
- Alpha Fit Sonic Cleansing System by Clarisonic
- Face Scrub by Baxter of California
- Kiehl’s Ultimate Man Body Scrub
If you’re one of those guys that likes to give your face a break from shaving during the cooler days, it can definitely make the Spring transition a sensitive one. Here’s how to make your first shave the best of many for the warmer days ahead!
- The Removal – first remove the bulk of the beard before even thinking about putting a razor to your face… An inexpensive pair of trimmers or clippers will do the trick!
- Step 2. Wash & Scrub – Months of beard growth can sometimes increase dead skin build-up. Tackle the issue of dirt and grime all at once with an item that cleanses and exfoliates. – Kyoku for Men Exfoliating Facial Scrub
- Step 3. The Oil – Pre-shave oil traps the moisture on the skin, lifts the hairs, and most importantly – protects the skin! – Shaving Oil by Village Barber
- Step 4. The Shave Cream – Use a shaving cream that produces a moisture rich protective lather – GFT by Geo F. Trumper
- Step 5. “The Healer” – There’s nothing worse than being reminded why you don’t shave once you’ve built up the courage to do it again. Using an after shave balm that heals, moisturizes and aids in hydrating the skin is a definite “must have”! – Power Hydrator Aftershave by Menaji Skincare
No matter what your hair type, the increase in humidity during the spring will affect your hair. Now, whether it’ll be in a positive manner is purely up to you! Because hair can become a bit unruly as a result of the hair absorbing nature’s moisture, consider using products specifically designed to combat unruly and frizzy hair while maintaining moisture balance.
Here are three products that will definitely do the trick!
- John Frieda Friss Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects Serum
- Eufora Hero for Men Grooming Cream
- Grooming Creme by Bumble and bumble (still my favorite)